Supercharge your lunch break with bite-size activity!
The New Year is a great time to make resolutions and set the tone for the rest of the year. Challenge work colleagues and staff to get active with bite-size activity in and around the working day from Wednesday 4 January to Tuesday 28 February 2017.
Bite-size activity is chunks of 10-minute physical activity from grabbing colleagues to head out for a midday mile to a quick game of table tennis in the boardroom, taking the stairs instead of the lift to cycling to work – every 10 minutes count and the opportunities are endless!
The challenge is simple and anyone from any workplace can take part for free:
1. Get active – do whatever you want, whenever you want
2. Log all your activity at www.workplacechallenge.org.uk or using our iPhone or Android app – remember, activity makes points and points make prizes!
3. Track your progress and compete for fun on the Workplace Challenge individual and workplace leaderboards.
As always, we’ve got some fantastic prizes to sweeten the deal from partners who believe health is the key to a happier and more productive workplace, including:
- VIP tickets to Paintball Go
- Telephone nutrition consultation with LGM Nutrition
- Free martial arts membership to Kicks
- Free on-site health check for you and 2 colleagues with Beat the Seat
Plus loads more! If you, or your business, would like to donate a prize to the competition please email email@example.com.
The Workplace Challenge is supported by Sport England and the British Heart Foundation, and is designed to get workplaces active increasing staff morale, team working and productivity whilst reducing absenteesim relating to ill health.
Visit the Active Sussex Workplace Challenge website to get started today!