If you are having conversations around physical activity or mental wellbeing the suite of resources from the Better Health campaign is a great tool to help you this summer. There is a full campaign toolkit including social media, posters, conversation starters, newsletter copy and other resources that can be easily dropped into your communications. You can support the campaign by:
• Promoting the campaign in your social media channels, newsletters and staff communications
• Display campaign materials on your website, noticeboards and digital display screens in your buildings
• Incorporating messages into team meetings, public events and any type of physical activity session from organised classes to park-runs and community walks
• Let us know whether you’re running events to get your community moving. We may be able to supply stocks of printed materials, posters and conversation starters.
• Send us details of your plans and pictures of how you’ve used the materials to email@example.com.
For more information about the campaign, sign up for updates by creating an account on the DHSC’s Campaign Resource Centre. It’s free and quick to register and you’ll be able to get updates about future mental health and physical activity campaigns from the DHSC if you add these to your preferences.
Want to speak to someone about how to get involved?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we’ll be in touch.