Club Matters is a Sport England Lottery funded programme that provides free resources, support, guidance and workshops to:
- Grassroots sports clubs, groups and community organisations.
- The professional workforce that supports grassroots sports clubs, groups and community organisations.
Club Matters resources are designed to support organisations who are looking to set up, develop, grow, reach out to new communities and maximise their engagement with new and existing members, participants and volunteers. If you are part of a large, small, formal or informal group, or work to support the development of these organisations, Club Matters is here to help you.
What are the benefits of using Club Matters?
- Information, advice and guidance to help with all aspects of running your organisation.
- Equip you with the tools and guidance you need to develop, grow and improve the long-term sustainability of your organisation.
- Answer any questions you may have and help you respond to any issues you may face.
- Give you access to training and CPD opportunities to improve and develop your skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Keep you up to date with relevant news and developments from across the sector.
- Signpost you to further support from other sector experts.
Access the Club Matters website for all the resources you need.