Development & Volunteering Officer (Table Tennis England)
Job Title: Development & Volunteering Officer
Organisation: Table Tennis England
Type: Coaching & Training
Salary: £20000 to £27000
This role will provide key support to clubs and leagues to ensure successful delivery of the club and league development programme, BeTT and ensuring national table tennis programmes and projects are successfully developed and driven across the country. The individual will build excellent relationships with coaches, volunteers and other stakeholders to increase resilience within our core market of players to enable Table Tennis England to successfully deliver against our strategy and Sport England target outcomes.
- BeTT – Develop, manage and implement club and league support and allocated budget.
- TT Kidz – Support the roll out of the TT Kidz programme within a specified geographical area.
- Monitor and report on all activity and continuously review to ensure maximum impact and return on investment.
- Lead on the development of clubs and leagues within a specified geographic area.
- Support the selection, audit, action planning and review of clubs and leagues receiving focused
- Provide support to clubs and leagues through club accreditation programmes and initiatives
- Develop strong relationships to be able to influence key clubs, leagues and volunteers
- To take a pro-active approach in volunteer recruitment and deployment within a specified geographic
- Support clubs and leagues to ensure that suitable schools competition opportunities are in place in identified geographic areas.
- Use innovative solutions to improve customer experience for players, volunteers and coaches
- Work proactively to the strategic priorities of the Development and Volunteering Department to implement other development programmes, offers and targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the area with key partners including local
authorities/boroughs, the County Sport Partnership, Sport England, Higher and Further Education and identified table tennis groups.
- Support and encourage local volunteers within clubs and leagues to implement strategies to improve the playing experience for their members.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the Table Tennis England Strategy, key partner strategies and relevant insight to apply to the development of local plans and activities.
- Work with clubs and leagues to ensure that inclusion is embedded into the sport.
- Promote all courses and activity through appropriate channels.
- Raise the profile of the sport in the area through agreed communication channels including local social media, websites and newsletters.
- Support the development of Loop in the Community and Ping Pong Parlours within targeted
- Support the Clubs and Leagues Manager with the delivery of the Club and Volunteer conference programme.
- Liaise with the Safeguarding and Ethics Manager to understand the relevant standards and ensure implentation throughout progammes.
- Act as an ambassador and advocate of Table Tennis England.
- Undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the
responsibilities of the post and the needs of Table Tennis England.
Please refer to the link below for further details.
Contact Name: Jenny Leach
Contact Telephone: 07955203981
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org