Title: Project Coordinator, The Crew Club and Sport England
Hours: Part-time, £15 per hour, Closing Date: 06/10/2020
The Crew Club and Sport England are delivering an innovative new project designed to make running and walking for fitness more accessible to people living in Whitehawk and the surrounding areas.
We are looking to recruit a freelance project coordinator to work with us two days a week for the next six months to make this happen. We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in coordinating sports or other activity-based projects
- A passion for running and walking and a desire to reduce the barriers to movement for others
- The ability to talk to and create relationships with people from all walks of life
- Confidence and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of creating and working with local advisory groups
Title: Co-opted Non-Executive Director, England Netball
Hours: Full-time, Closing Date: 05/10/2020
The EN Board is looking to co-opt an additional member for a term up to the 2021 AGM.
They are seeking applications from candidates who have the skills and experience to represent minority groups within a sporting context and drive forward equality and diversity agendas.
For further information and details on how to apply please click the external link below.Read More
Title: Head of Football Services, London FA
Hours: Full-time, £42,000, Location: London, Closing Date: 02/10/2020
A fantastic opportunity at the London Football Association has become available as Head of Football Services. Ideally based in London (with scope for flexible working) the successful candidate that takes on the role as Head of Football Services will earn £42,000 per annum.
For further information and details on how to apply please click the external link below.
Title: Trustee, Access Sport
Hours: Part-time, Salary: £no renumeration, just expenses to Closing Date: 02/10/2020
Access Sport vacancies are open for new Trustees. They are looking to enhance the Board by actively encouraging applications from people from the following groups:
- People from Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic backgrounds (BAME)
- People with lived experience of disability or long-term health conditions
- People with lived experience of underprivileged backgrounds