Title: Recreation Assistant, Adur/Storrington (West Sussex), Impulse Leisure
Hours: Casual, £8.23 per hour, Closing Date: 04/08/2019
As a Recreation Assistant you will be at the forefront of our service delivery.
You will be required to co-ordinate a variety of sporting activities to ensure they meet the Centre’s timetable and H&S standards. You will also maintain the levels of cleanliness and hygiene to meet customer expectations, and act as our first point of call for all activity based support. In return, we will provide you with a comprehensive training foundation and support to help start your career in the Leisure Industry.
Hours: Variable (casual) hours subject to operational needs (Variable working patterns to include early mornings, late evenings, weekend and bank holiday working hours)
Title: Duty Manager(s) - Battle, East Sussex, Battle Sports Centre
Hours: Part-time, Salary: £18426 to £18795, Closing Date: 26/07/2019
We seek to appoint highly motivated, skilled and professional person(s) to join our team.
There are between 15-25 hours available (weekends and/or weekday afternoon/evenings including bank holidays as well as potential additional hours during school holidays.
It is essential that you have a Fitness Instructor qualification and/or marketing experience on social media.
Salary: £18,426 – £18,795 p.a
(final salary will be pro rata dependant upon the contacted hours agreed).
To read the full Job Description and Person Specification please go to the Claverham vacancies section at http://www.claverham.org/about/job-vacancies/ where you can also find the non-teaching application form which must be completed if you wish to apply.
For further information, please contact the Manager, Mr Andy Hodder on
01424 774772 or e-mail at Sports.Centre@claverham.org
The Sports Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.Read More
Title: Dual Career Academy (DCA) Head Coach, Brighton & Hove Albion FC
Hours: Full-time, Salary: £28000 to £28000, Closing Date: 02/08/2019
Dual Career Academy (DCA) Head Coach
Roles and responsibilities
1. To be the Head Coach for the Women’s and Girls’ Dual Career Academy.
2. To build a successful dual career academy squad who are capable of competing in FA Women’s Super DCA league whilst pursuing further/higher education.
3. To develop and deliver a coaching programme in line with the women’s and girls’ framework, supporting the wider programme.
4. To oversee the DCA coaching team ensuring that they are working collaboratively to meet club and team objectives.
5. To assist the Dual Career Academy Manager where necessary to ensure compliance within league, competition and licence rules & regulations.
6. To work with the Dual Career Academy Manager on all appropriate team administration.
7. To ensure the Dual Career Academy adheres to and excels all FA and WSL requirements.
8. To provide support in the transition of players between RTC and first team in conjunction with the relevant technical and administrative leads.
9. To monitor and evaluate the players performance.
10. To be an ambassador for the Club and the women’s game and must be committed to further enhance the excellent reputation that BHAFC Women’s and Girls’ programme has built over the years.
11. To demonstrate and uphold the values, ethos and standards Brighton and Hove Albion FC is known and respected for in football and the local community.
12. To work collaboratively with the Technical Director of the clubs FA Regional Talent Club (RTC) and Women’s First Team Manager to develop talented players to progress through the club’s high performance pathway.
13. To have a strong interest in supporting and assisting in the development of the FA Regional Talent Club (RTC) Tier 1 status and must be comfortable working across all age groups when appropriate.
14. To support the aims and objectives of the England International development pathway from youth teams to senior team. To maintain positive relations with key England international staff (Head Coach/Director of Elite Development/relevant age group coaches, Performance Management and support staff).
15. To adhere to a strict code of club conduct, social media policy and confidentiality protocols.