Sussex Sports Awards 2018 Nominations Close
Nominations are now closed for the Sussex Sports Awards 2018.
This year's Sussex Sports Awards 2018 received record breaking nomination numbers. Thank you for your nominations. The judges shortlist of finalists will be announced on Wednesday 31 October.
We received fantastic nomination entries for high performing athletes and teams, dedicated volunteers and coaches, and the organisations at the heart of Sussex sport and physical activity. This year's categories are:
- Create Development Active Primary School of the Year
- Everyone Active Club of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- The Grand Hotel Community Impact Award
- University of Brighton Disabled Sports Personality of the Year
- Wave Leisure Outstanding Contribution to Sport Award
- Freedom Leisure Sports Personality of the Year
- Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP Team of the Year
- BBC Sussex Unsung Hero Award
- Sussex County FA Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Platinum Publishing Group Young Sports Personality of the Year
The shortlist of finalists will be announced on Wednesday 31 October 2018, and the winners announced at the prestigious Sussex Sports Awards at The Grand Hotel, Brighton on Friday 23 November.