Sussex Sports Awards 2018 Nominations Open
Nominations are now open for the Sussex Sports Awards 2018.
We need your help in finding high performing athletes and teams, dedicated volunteers and coaches, and the organisations at the heart of Sussex sport and physical activity. This year's categories are:
- Create Development Active Primary School of the Year
- Club of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- The Grand Hotel Community Impact Award
- University of Brighton Disabled Sports Personality of the Year
- Wave Leisure Outstanding Contribution to Sport Award
- Freedom Leisure Sports Personality of the Year
- Rix & Kay Solicitors LLP Team of the Year
- BBC Sussex Unsung Hero Award
- Sussex County FA Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Platinum Publishing Group Young Sports Personality of the Year
For full category information, criteria and nominations guidelines, please click here.
To nominate, please complete the form here.
Nominations close at 12pm noon on Friday 19 October 2018.
The shortlist of finalists will be announced on Wednesday 31 October 2018, and the winners announced at the prestigious Sussex Sports Awards at The Grand Hotel, Brighton on Friday 23 November.