If you need support to complete the registration form, would like to attend the TAKEPART 2019 information evening or for any more information please contact the Healthy Lifestyles Team via E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on T: 01273 294589.
TAKEPART 2019 registration open
Registration is now open for groups and organisations who would like to be part of TAKEPART 2019.
TAKEPART Festival of Sport and Physical Activity
- An award winning FREE festival, celebrating sport, dance and exercise in Brighton and Hove.
- Coordinated by Brighton and Hove city council's Healthy Lifestyles Team.
- Brings together activity providers from across the city to celebrate local opportunities for people to lead active lifestyles in the city.
- A chance to promote the fantastic opportunities your club or organisation offers residents.
- Showcase your activities for people of all ages and abilities.
- Provide information for how to improve your health, have fun, spend time with your friends and family or simply find out more about what's on in the city.
- All activities at this event will be FREE to join in and suitable for beginners.
Why take part?
- Raise the profile of your organisation.
- Increase your junior and adult membership.
- Link with local schools and colleges.
- Find new coaches and volunteers.
- Help with issues important to your club.
- City distribution of more than 40,000 festival flyers.
- A media campaign and events attracting thousands of people.
When and where?
Saturday 22 June 2019, at the Level, Brighton and Hove.
TAKEPART 2019 Information Evening
- Tuesday 5 February 2019, Hove Town Hall - 6.30pm-8pm
- A chance to find out more about the festival and how your club can get involved
- Visit the Brighton and Hove city council's Healthy Lifestyles Team web pages HERE